By visiting and using the website www.zeera-solutions.com (the Website) you agree to comply with the current European legislation in addition to the conventions of International Law, and to also refrain from any illegal or improper use of the Website or any other activity that hinders its function and operation.
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login (if applicable); e-mail address; password (if applicable); computer and connection information. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We may also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, communications), feedback, product reviews, recommendations (when sent voluntarily).
We may operate an email newsletter that you can voluntarily sign up for by entering your email and clicking Subscribe. In order to deliver this newsletter, we store your email address and use it via email service providers for marketing purposes.
We do not share your email address with any other third parties and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Contact us form
If you decide to use our contact us form, we collect your name, email and message details, in order to be able to answer your query. We may also keep this data in our database for purposes related to tracking clients’ needs or marketing purposes.
When you visit the Site, we may automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
• Cookies are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. (You may check the Cookies policy).
• Log files track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
• Web beacons, tags, and pixels are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
• To provide and operate the Services;
• To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance;
• To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
• To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-Personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
• To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
Our company website is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to promote our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
Our domain is hosted on the GoDaddy.com platform. GoDaddy.com provides us with the ability to have a custom domain. Your data may be stored through GoDaddy secure servers behind a firewall.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.